Wednesday, April 27, 2011

High Adventure


The 4th year High Adventure for my Stake was this past weekend. You know I took my camera! But if you know me well, you know I forgot to use it.
It's quite frustrating, really. I want to take pictures, but I'd rather be hands free and enjoy myself. I need to do better about it. I'm working on it!
So this weekend I relied on my dear friend Kacey, who went on the camping trip, too. I told her she'd have to send me her pictures since I had a picture FAIL!

Here is a group picture, with our fun Fabulous Flying Monkey t-shirts. I'm so excited for the actual week of camp! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

mrs_stailey said...

You and I are twins!!! I ALWAYS take my camera and NEVER take any pictures!!! Glad you are excited about Girls Camp! Camping in FL is HOT!!!