Sunday, November 2, 2008

Miserable breathing

I am so sick!
I have caught an awful cold. I can't breathe, my throat dries up very quickly so I have to drink a lot of water, which makes me have to go to the bathroom a lot, even though I'm already going to the bathroom like every fifteen minutes because the baby has dropped. LoL I might move in to the bathroom tonight. Or maybe we should buy stock in toilet paper? Our choice is Scott brand. Its easy on the tush and easy on the nose, too! :-) I've already gone through one roll, and just on my nose!

Benny has a runny nose, too. He seems to be having trouble sleeping at night now, too, so he probably doesn't feel great.

Oh my gosh and my heartburn is seriously out of this world! Its comical to me, even though I feel like screaming. Last night I woke up heaven only knows how many times! I took 2 tums at least 4 times and woke up because I couldn't breathe, or because I couldn't swallow (dryness) or because I had to pee (at least 5 times during the night) and then poor Ben was snoring and that woke me up some and on top of that Baby Ezra was moving around like he was taking a karate class in there. **chuckles** and then Smoochie like somehow ended up laying on my face and Benny woke up crying like two times. Oh, it was a nightmare! No pun intended. Especially because I did actually have nightmares while I was actually asleep.

Tonight has been similar. I have already taken some Tylenol and I have a breathe right strip on my nose and I'm stocked up with tissue for my nose, water for my throat and some cough drops. I also took a Zantac pill (which my doc ok'd) for the heartburn. Benny woke up screaming and he wouldn't calm down so I snuggled with him until he was completely asleep and put him back in his crib. Its so hard to do things like that now, with my ginormous belly.

I finally laid down in bed and realized that we never changed any of our clocks for the end of daylight savings time. And Ben started snoring, so I decided to get up and change the clocks before actually attempting to sleep.

So now, off to change clocks and then hop in to bed (actually it will be more like ease my way into bed without cramping anything, although I probably won't be successful at the not cramping thing. hehehe)

Wish me luck!

No comments: