Friday, April 23, 2010

To post or not to post?

Its been a long week, but yet, also a short one. It's been one of those weeks, I guess. The days are meshed together; I'd have to look at the Guide on the TV to tell you what the date was; and the days have been moving ever so slowly that it makes me want to scream.

But all in all, its been a good week. I often see things or do things or having things happen and I think "Oh! This is blog-worthy! I should totally blog about this!"
and. then. i. forget.

So today I'll share something small that happened to me yesterday. I was preparing dinner early in the day and had been cutting us some vegetables. So I diced the aromatic tomatoes and then moved on the lettuce. As I moved the thinly sliced lettuce into the serving bowl I saw that my finer was bleeding and I had a long cut! I instantly had the thought, something to the effect: Oh no! I cut myself and its a bad one! Its gonna hurt real bad! When did I cut myself? i didn't even feel it! (You know, something like that in a split second)

So as I more closely examined the damage I had caused I realized that I simply had a long piece of tomato skin that had stuck to my finger. I laughed at myself and said "This would be a lame post if I blogged about it."

But since I couldn't remember any of the cool things I had come up with...
LoL Yeah, it's been that kind of a week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're laughing WITH you Sharline, not at you. :-)

What a funny story. That actually sounds like a great one for My Life is Average (MLIA). Are you familiar with that?

If not, you can access it at www.mlia.com and read all sorts of funny things that happen to ordinary people like us. Special thanks to Rachael for pointing making me aware of MLIA.